Branch Brook Park New Jersey Engagement Photos
This is a Branch Brook Park engagement photos gallery by New Jersey wedding, engagement, and boudoir photographer, Miranda, of Suess Moments photography. As you can probably tell, from the pink flowers, this is spring time engagement photos during peak cherry blossom season in Branch Brook Park located in Newark, NJ. Peak cherry blossom season is throughout April. Branch Brook Park is one of the top locations in New Jersey for engagement photos.
Where is Branch Brook Park?
Branch Brook Park located in Newark, NJ
Google map it
When to see Branch Brook Park Cherry Blossoms?
As you can probably tell, from the pink flowers, these is springtime engagement photos during peak cherry blossom season in Branch Brook Park in Newark, NJ. Peak cherry blossom season is throughout April. This session was during the first week of April; more cherry blossoms will bloom throughout the month. The large park has signage leading you to see more cherry blossoms by foot or by car.
Photography Advice at Branch Brook Park
- Book a photoshoot here in April, during the peak cherry blossom season
- Parking is easiest to find and free when you book a photoshoot during non-spring break dates and mornings or early afternoons before rush hour
- Do not plan to schedule a photo shoot here on the weekends in April. Avoid it at all costs. Parking is hard to find and has a LOT of people. However, if you choose to come here regardless, on the weekend, this is a google map location pin that will guide you to a more secluded area for photos with little people and a mini lake and cherry blossoms.
- Bring a blanket for sitting poses. Something neutral and large enough for two people
- Wear outfits complimenting each other with cherry blossoms – like spring pastels for a dreamy look or brighter pinks for a vibrant look.
- Get more photographer advice on how to prepare for engagement photos here
Photos at Branch Brook Park by NJ Engagement Photographer
Scrolling through these photos, you will see an assortment of poses for this engaged couple. If you’re reading this and want to learn how to pose as a couple for your photos – please watch the Youtube tutorial here.
The bride-to-be in this photo gallery is wearing one of the outfits from my client’s closet. I offer free dress rentals for my bride-to-be when they book my NJ engagement photo services. She paired a white tulle maxi skirt with a leg slit with the off-the-shoulder sparkly pink bodysuit. She is a size 6; these pieces fit size 4-6 bodies. Book your engagement photos with Suess Moments now: contact form
How to pose couples for engagement or wedding photos
Watch now on Youtube