My photography style is to capture emotions ("Sweet Moments") so that you can look back on those photos and remember what it felt like.
During portrait sessions, I guide you and your partner in appealing poses ("shoulders back, tummies in, hands here, chin up") and prompt conversations for you two to chat about that triggers laughter and deep connection. I want you to really love the way you look and feel the romance every time you look back on your memories.
1. As a complimentary treat, before booking, I offer my time to sit down virtually or in-person to go over your wedding day timeline. This is also helpful in getting an idea of how many actual hours of wedding photography you really need.
2. A month-by-month wedding planning checklist so you can stress less and be #organizedaf
(click here to get yours for free now!)
3. You get a wedding guide complete with tips, what to expect, gift ideas and wedding inspo
4. Within two months from your wedding day, I send you a deep-dive questionnaire so that I can get the inside scoop about your dream photography shot list, updates to day-of contact info, vendors, and any changes you may have made to your timeline. This way, I print it out and make the photography experience personalized to the way you want to relive your dream wedding :)
1.Before booking, I help curate a draft of your dream wedding day timeline. This is helpful in getting an idea of how many hours of wedding photography you need.
2. A month-by-month wedding planning checklist
(click here to get yours for free!)
3. You get a wedding guide complete with sweet surprises and what to expect!
4. Within two months from your wedding day, I send you a deep-dive questionnaire so that I can make a personalized shot list and make last min tweaks to your timeline.