How to have an elopement in Central Park   Hire an officiant (hint: this can also be your friend or family member) for your Central Park elopement Obtain a Marriage License. The fee for the license is $35, which can be paid by credit card or money order, payable to the City Clerk. This license […]

Central Park Elopement Photos

Read More


Where to have a Brooklyn City Hall Wedding | Elopement Brooklyn City Hall Wedding a.k.a¬†¬†Marriage License Bureau Location of Brooklyn City Hall Weddings: Brooklyn Municipal Building, 210 Joralemon Street, Room 205 Closest subways: Borough Hall (Court Street) Station on the 2, 3, 4, 5, M, & R lines Hours of operation: 8:30 am to 4:00 […]

Brooklyn City Hall Wedding

Read More

Contact Miranda

You will get a response within 3 business days via text or email -

but if you don't like waiting,
shoot me a text
right now 623 688 4894

Miranda Suess

After looking through everything in my Portfolio, scrolled through the Experience and Pricing page, send me an inquiry and tell me everything I about your love story!