How to plan an Adventure photo shoot at Indian Brook Falls, New York
- Put Indian Brook Falls, Garrison, NY 10524 in your Google Map app and start your hour drive from Manhattan.
- Arrive early – as parking is extremely limited to eight spots and first come first serve
- Bring shoes, multiple outfits (add a bathing suit in the backpack) you are comfortable getting dirty and a towel to dry off as you will get wet!
- Best part of an adventure photo shoot at Indian Brook Fall (waterfall) in New York is NO HIKING is involved!
- Pack bug repellent!
About the New York Adventure Couple
Tiffany and Matt were friends for years before dating. They are both talented string instrument musicians and perform at weddings and live events. You can hire Tiffany and Matt as a string duo here 😉
Some may think is strange, but this couple isn’t actually engaged – but rather, just dating. We did a photo shoot in Indian Brook Falls because it sounded fun to escape the city for half the day!
Review from the New York Adventure Couple
“Miranda has a warming personality that will instantly make you feel so comfortable. I did a photo shoot last month and had such a blast. Her creative ideas and bubbly personality keep the shoot engaging, and again so much fun! She does proposals, engagements, weddings, portraits, literally everything – and it all turns out so beautiful. Thank you Suess Moments for the beautiful photos!”
– Tiffany from Google Reviews
See how to plan for your engagement photo shoot in this blog